Pages

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Michelle Bachmann Wants to Teabag America

Ok, so I'm in Hotlanta this week preparing for the move, and next week is crazy hectic with last minute school details and the actual move itself. But you'd better believe that as soon as I have a moment to breathe, there is going to be a lengthy post on Michelle Bachmann and all of her ridiculously appalling, bigoted, teabag bullshit. Bachmann really just makes me want to punch her in her self-righteous, judgmental, racist, homophobic face. Methinks she needs to lay off the hooch at those exclusive, ultra-conservative tea parties, because lately all that's been coming out of her mouth is loathsome. I've got your number, Bachmann. You're next. Not the next president, but the next to get picked apart by little old me. I'll leave you with an excerpt from the Marriage Vow that she just couldn't wait to sign last week, and we can catch up on the Bachmann bashing when I'm not typing furiously on my Blackberry in the dark. Deal? Deal. See below:

"Slavery had a disastrous impact on African-American families, yet sadly a child born into slavery in 1860 was more likely to be raised by his mother and father in a two-parent household than was an African-American baby born after the election of the USA's first African-American President."

*blinkblinkblink* WTF?! More to come.

1 comment:

  1. Ok you've peaked my interest. I definitely want you hear more on your view on this.

    ReplyDelete