Pages

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Fat Guy on a Litte Scooter

So I'm driving down the street, minding my own business, when I hear what sounds like the engine of a toy train revving up behind me. Imagine my surprise when I looked out my window to find this:



I felt obligated to take a picture! Honestly? Come. On. And he was sooooo serious about it! This picture doesn't quite do it justice. It's almost as though the scooter was scaled up in the picture. Trust me. In person, he looked like a circus bear on a tricycle. With an engine.

This is a wonderful reminder that it's the little things in life, you know? Little things like tiny scooters with tiny, little engines and pink polo shirts with the collar slightly popped. I can't imagine how he could fit all of that douchebaggery onto that little scooter. Congratulations on your accomplishment, guy. I'm sure your mother is very proud.

No comments:

Post a Comment