Pages

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

random regrets

Regret is a funny thing. I've always said that I live my life with no regrets, because I am a firm believer that everything happens for a reason. Every action has a purpose, whether that purpose is realized instantly, or later on down the road. The thing is, I don't live my life without regrets. I regret lots of things!

I regret eating pizza for lunch, then fried rice for dinner (FAIL).
At least once a week, I regret going to happy hour instead of the gym.
I always regret not having my umbrella during the rainy season.
I regret being so repulsed by the idea of going to the store on Christmas Eve, that I wrapped all my gifts with glossy tape. I hate that shit.
Speaking of Christmas, I regret that our lights have been up on our balcony since the year we moved in...two Christmases ago.
I regret not buying the most perfect houndstooth racerback top with this super chic bow detail when I had the chance at Nordstrom two years ago.
I regret leaving my conditioner in the last hotel I stayed in.
I regret not cleaning out my closet...every. single. weekend.
I regret every single typo I've ever made. Ever. In life.

I could go on and on with random regret after random regret...
...but why sweat the small stuff?

Not to mention, if I go on any longer...I'm definitely going to regret this post in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment