Pages

Thursday, March 31, 2011

The Hip Bone's Connected to The...?

I had a funny random memory when I was in the shower the other morning. Like most people, I’m pretty sure I do some of my best thinking in the bathroom. But anyway, I had a random flashback to 9th grade Biology at good ol’ Spruce Creek High with Mr. Campbell (RIP), when we were learning about the human body. I think we’d just finished learning about the different systems within the body, specifically the respiratory system. My friend Kevin raised his hand to ask a question:

Mr. Campbell: Yes, Kevin?
Kevin: Uh…Mr. Campbell? I don’t know how to say this…but…are the testicles somehow connected to the respiratory system?
Mr. Campbell: Um…no. Why do you ask?
Kevin: Well, I know I can’t breathe anytime I get hit in the balls.

Hi-larious. I think I actually chuckled aloud in the shower. Gotta love funny little jaunts down memory lane.

No comments:

Post a Comment