Pages

Friday, March 25, 2011

Fashion Faux Pas

This is a new section I thought to add regarding random fashion faux pas that I witness while out and about. I've gotten really reckless with pulling out my Blackberry and snapping random pics. I do it all for you. I have to share these fashion blunders as I see them, because they are just too good not to! Like it or not, some people just do not know how to dress. Not everyone can be helped. *I can't take credit for all of the hilarity you will see - I have to give a shout out to all of my "mean girl" friends who contribute content for our enjoyment.*

Please understand, none of my observations are meant to be mean. This is purely for entertainment purposes. It's not my fault; this is real life! I couldn't make this stuff up if I tried...so where shall I begin?

Fashion Faux Pas Un - Corporate G.I. Jane

You would be uh-mazed at the fantastic finds we have at work. Like this lovely lady, Contestant #1.
Wtf was she thinking when she put these pants on in the morning? Is this appropriate attire for any job? WHAT is this camo print blending with?? Whatcha hiding in there? I'm pretty sure she cannot be incognito with those pants on. I think my favorite part is the bell sleeves on her shirt...and are those cowboy boots I see? The purse looks like it has a curious pattern or design, also. This is some good shit right here.

Stay tuned, folks. More to come.


No comments:

Post a Comment