Pages

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Husbands Say the Darndest Things

Over the weekend, the hubs and I were watching the wall-to-wall coverage of all of the Osama bin Laden videos that have surfaced since his death. Well, not really watching, per se...I was actually reading the good ol' Kindle (much like news radio, I'm not really one for CNN), but I digress. So we're "watching" the coverage and all of A sudden, the hubs just started cracking up. I couldn't imagine what OBL (Or as an old friend called him, OSB...which obviously spurned a slew of giggles between myself and the illustrious Marcy Magoo...O. Sama Binladen? Um, ok. Good thing he's cute, 'cause he ain't that bright.) could possibly have to say that would illicit such a response.

Me: (Concerned that my hubby sprouted terrorist wings overnight) Um...whatcha laughing at, honey?

Hubs: Bahahaha - have you - hahaha - seen this - hahahaha - video - hahaha - of Osama bin Laden??


Hubs: Bahahaha - because it reminds me of this video (Yes, he really did pull up the video for my viewing pleasure. He's pretty cool like that)...


Osama Bin Laden- Family Guy
Tags: Osama Bin Laden- Family Guy


HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! He was so right. I knew I married him for a reason. Good times.


OSB (haha) video clip found here
Hilarious Family Guy clip (which, incidentally, happens to be one my all-time faves) found here

No comments:

Post a Comment