Pages

Monday, April 25, 2011

Apocalypse NOW

What?! Sony's PlayStation Network is down? For the last FIVE DAYS? The world might be ending...at least in my house.

http://techland.time.com/2011/04/25/playstation-network-down-for-fifth-day-as-sony-%E2%80%98rebuilds%E2%80%99-from-%E2%80%98intrusion%E2%80%99/

Whuck?! How have I not heard about this?? I would think that my husband would have organized some sort of coup by now to overtake Sony's operations and get things back on track, posthaste. How has there not been mass exodus as couch potatoes everywhere realize they temporarily cannot play other [worldwide] nerds (sorry, babe) gamers on COD2, or the new Mortal Kombat?? Seriously...I'm sleeping with one eye open until Sony gets this issue resolved. The hubs might snap and smother me in my sleep if he and his friends can't have their fun shooting and blowing each other up, or pretending to be Michael Jordan in the virtual world.

I'm scared. Hold me.

...if I disappear, you know what happened. Call the police. Please.

No comments:

Post a Comment