Pages

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

sometimes i hate my blackberry®.

I had a moment today when I hated my Blackberry® - cursed it, even.
Can someone please tell me why I can't turn off the shutter sound on my camera?
'Cause it was really frustrating when the girl in front of me getting off of the elevator at work had a skirt on that was so tight, it rode up her bootylicious backside, causing the giant split in the back to also ride up, exposing her aforementioned bum to the point that I could actually see her underwear...it was white...of the granny variety...and I couldn't take a picture.
What was she thinking?
Couldn't she feel the warm, spring breeze gently tickling her arse?
I'm so bummed. It was a moment worth commemorating.
I need for those folks over at Blackberry® to do a little better. That shutter sound is just plain rude.

No comments:

Post a Comment