Pages

Friday, April 1, 2011

more randomness...

this morning, during my bad morning escapades, i thought of a few more things people that really get under my skin (big surprise):
  • people who go super slowly in the right hand lane and then don't turn right at the red light (obviously, this mostly only bothers me when i have to turn right).
  • people who linger in my blind spot in traffic.
  • people who stare. this woman in the elevator was staring at me intently this morning.WTF are you staring at?? mind your own business. i'm having a bad day and you're about to get the stink eye. beat it.
  • people who insert themselves into a conversation that does not at all concern them, or that are very obviously eavesdropping on a conversation that they are not part of. again, mind your business.
  • people who are super cheery first thing in the morning. listen, not everyone wakes up happy. i usually don't catch my snap until about 10:00. i suggest you steer clear until then.
hopefully i can snap out of this friday morning funk. until then, i am counting down until five o'clock and my inevitable cocktail that will soon follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment